Position Summary & Job Purpose
The Fundraising Coordinator is responsible for planning and executing the organization’s fundraising activities to raise funds to support the organization’s projects and strategic initiatives.
Duties & Responsibilities :
- Development of an annual fundraising action plan.
- Leading the administration and execution of the annual fundraising plan and associated fundraising activities.
- Identifying and soliciting major sponsorships prospects.
- Working with the Accounting Coordinator to issue receipts and invoices related to fundraising initiatives.
- Providing the Board of Directors with regular reports on the results and progress of the annual fundraising action plan and associated fundraising activities.
- Demonstrated success and evidence of ability to plan and execute a fundraising campaign or event.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Experience in the non-profit sector or a similar role would be considered an asset.
Please submit a Volunteer Application Here and note “Fundraising Coordinator” in the “What position are you applying for?” field.
We are committed to ensuring our Board of Directors and supporting volunteer base are made up of a diverse group of individuals. We encourage the following groups to get involved with the CPHS:
- Trans Identified
- Non-Binary Identified
- Female Identified
- People aged 40+
- French-speaking or other languages spoken besides English
- Persons with a disability