Position Summary & Job Purpose
The Communications and Marketing Manager is responsible for the development and supervision of all communication and marketing strategies for the organization including social media, web, translation, media relations, and graphics.
Duties & Responsibilities :
- Develop and implement the organization’s Integrated Marketing Communications Plan and ensure it aligns and supports the organization’s strategic plan and initiatives.
- Oversight and management of the organization’s website and social media channels.
- Ensure that all external communication materials are consistent with the organization’s brand identity.
- Translation and graphic requests from internal sources within the organization.
- Writing and issuing media releases and coordinating interview requests and other media-related events.
- Education and/or 2-3 years experience in marketing, advertising, sales, journalism, communication, or related fields/areas.
- Previous supervisory experience in leading a team of 4-6 individuals.
- Work experience in the not-for-profit sector is preferred.
- Previous experience managing an organization’s communication or marketing area is considered an asset.
- Proficiency with project management, prioritization, and time management skills to meet deadlines.
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communications skills.
- Previous experience speaking to the media is considered an asset.
The ability to speak and write French is considered an asset.
Please submit a Volunteer Application Here and note “Communications and Marketing Manager” in the “What position are you applying for?” field
We are committed to ensuring our Board of Directors and supporting volunteer base are made up of a diverse group of individuals. We encourage the following groups to get involved with the CPHS:
- Trans Identified
- Non-Binary Identified
- Female Identified
- Person with a Disability
- People aged 40+
- French-speaking or other languages spoken besides English
For more information on the CPHS please visit our website at www.cphs.ca.
Interested applicants can apply at HR@cphs.ca