The Canadian Pride Historical Society (CPHS) Board of Directors is pleased to present its refreshed Strategic Plan for 2023. The refreshed plan is the result of a strategic planning session that the Board of Directors participated in this past October, with a further review done by the Board and the Advisory Committee in November and December.
The Strategic Plan contains the following five strategic pillars to support the CPHS’s Vision and Mission:
- Provide a factual, story-driven historical record of the Pride movement in Canada.
- Provide an engaging and vivid experience for visitors and users.
- Educate the public on the Pride movement in Canada.
- Keep costs as low as possible while making the investments necessary to fulfil our mission and serve our community.
- Ensure that the society runs efficiently and effectively.
The Board of Directors will use the strategic plan to guide decision-making through 2023. The Board of Directors will monitor and oversee its implementation and determine the priority of the various strategic initiatives contained within the plan.